- · Manage the customer base to deliver first class account management with regular & timely review meetings.· To achieve individual sales revenue targets & activity targets.· Identify, generate, and convert sales opportunities with existing customers.
· Utilise CRM system to identify opportunities and maintain organised reporting.
· Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
· To ensure that all accounts have a clear understanding of the product portfolio & pricing structure and to deliver value-added solutions based on their needs.
· Promote customer adoption for all of our products.
· To liaise with internal support functions such as Customer Services and Finance to ensure smooth management of the billing & administration process for your customer base, plus the provision of any supporting sales reports.
· To attend monthly national/regional meetings to provide updates & feedback on customer and market conditions.
· To be a positive role model & ambassador of the company values and behaviours.
· To take responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives. Help to drive and support your team around you.