Offer Social WiFi
and reach a larger audience!
Quite simply put, you can offer your customers free WiFi in return for a social media like or email address. After the customer uses the WiFi, you can also remind them to leave a TripAdvisor review if you wish to do so. It is all accessible on a user friendly portal and can be set up to run automatically meaning there is no time investment required.
It's a win-win for both parties, the customer enjoys free WiFi and your company experiences social media/email list growth and possibly most importantly boosts your TripAdvisor reviews! It's becoming a must-have for a lot of businesses whatever their size and can be set up and maintained for a low monthly cost.
How it Works
The login process is seamless and easy to do. The customer connects to your WiFi and is greeted with the following.
Step 1 the customer chooses how they which to login, Social Media or Email
Step 2 they like your Facebook, follow your twitter or input an email address
Step 3 they are greeted with a thank you and a optional advertisement
After your customer uses your WiFi, ask them to leave a review. Another seamless and automated process.
Request More Information
For more information or just some extra guidance get in touch below and we'll be happy to help.
The Feel free to explore the below case studies and if a question comes to mind please get in touch or use our live chat facility. We are more than happy to help.
Centre Hotels is a family owned business, with three hotels in a busy city centre. They realised quite quickly that more Facebook likes and higher rankings on TripAdvisor was imperative in obtaining more new and returning guests. Offering Social WiFi allowed them to improve their marketing position without large investment both monetary and time.
- More social media followers and Facebook likes
- Provide guests with free and secure WiFi
- Be found easier online
- The tools to contact past guests and incentivize a return visit
- Gain better insight on who their guests exactly are
Results within six months
- Over 11,000 email addresses
- Over 2,300 facebook likes
- Significant increase in new and returning customers
"If any company wishes to increase their social media following they should really consider getting Social WiFi, I highly recommend it" - Steffan, Director of Centre Hotels
Similar to most small businesses, word of mouth is very important. JC Hairdressers tried to harness the power of the internet on a local level to boost their reputation.
- Create more online word of mouth promotion
- Grow a solid reputation on social media channels
- Build a marketing list and promote accordingly
- Gain better insight and statistics on who their market is
- A contact list 4,000 strong of proven and returning customers
- Over 1,000 facebook likes
- Significant increase in new customers through word of mouth promotion
"I recommend Social WiFi to any small business owner. We see a definite growth in our customer base thanks to the word of mouth created through offering Social WiFi" - JC, Owner of JC Hair
A-Bikes main motivation to start with Social WiFi was to automate TripAdvisor reviews and grow the companies reputation online.
- Rank in the top three bike rental companies in their city on TripAdvisor
- Obtain significantly more social media followers
- Make marketing efforts more cost efficient
- #1 on TripAdvisor in their category
- Their marketing efforts are all automated
- Over 1,000 contacts easily reachable via the dashboard
- Improved customer insight. They realised they had a significant amount of Spanish speaking customers therefore hired a Spanish speaking assistant.
"With social WiFi we are able to automate things that were previously had to do by hand. This saves us a lot of time and money!" - Pawel, Owner of A-Bike Rentals