Give us a call: 0333 015 6651
What is Voice Over IP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) uses digital technology, which allows you to make calls via an internet connection, rather than a traditional phone line. These calls can be made from your computer or mobile and can be received on any number of devices including; another VoIP system, a mobile and even a landline. You can connect and use from anywhere with a stable internet connection, giving you the freedom to make and receive work calls on the go, from anywhere. With a cloud phone system you can transfer your current business number over and even create new, geographically specific numbers to help you target the right demographic of customer and help establish trust in your brand.
The Technical Stuff
Hosted Voice Over IP is similar to a traditional PBX (private branch exchange) system, however, instead of cables that come into the building, this particular phone system is hosted in the ‘cloud’ and the VoIP provider routes your calls. The equipment required at your business premises is minimal as your actual PBX is virtual and the maintenance is taken care of for you, all you need is a computer, internet connection and a headset. Your IP enabled handsets are installed remotely by our engineers and you’re then good to go.
If you are looking to take advantage of VoIP technology but would rather have an on-premise phone system, then there is an option to suit you perfectly. We can set you up with a hybrid PBX phone system giving you the ability to connect to analogue, digital and SIP lines (VoIP). This allows you to utilise all the benefits of a SIP line, whilst still being able to use the standard analogue lines for your fax machine, alarm etc.
The Scalable Cost-Effective Hosted Phone
Systems for All Businesses
Whether you call it voice over internet protocol (VoIP), voice over broadband (VoBB), IP communications, hosted PBX or have no idea what we are talking about – it’s undeniable that this is the future for office telephone systems. No longer just a reliable alternative to the old telephony systems, it is now the modern alternative to the traditional phone system, which offers great flexibility and choice when it comes to upgrading your communications.
Voice over internet protocol is changing the way businesses communicate both internally & externally. Find out how you can enhance communications!
Benefits, features and FAQ’s
Feel free to explore below for more information and if a question comes to mind please use our live chat facility or contact us. We are more than happy to help!
What are the Main Benefits of a Cloud Phone System?
Internet phone systems have many advantages compared to traditional lines, including;
- Free calls – Calls to UK mobiles and landlines are unlimited and completely free
- Low price international calls – far cheaper than making international calls from a traditional phone line, with some businesses reporting up to a 90% saving
- Work from anywhere – as long as you have a broadband connection, you can work from anywhere with a cloud based phone system
- Fully scalable solution – with VoIP you can add extensions when required (great for a growing businesses)
- Don’t worry about maintenance, it’s all done remotely – increasingly useful during the coronavirus pandemic, all maintenance on a VoIP phone system can be done remotely, meaning our engineers will not need access to your site if you experience any issues
- User friendly portal – where you can access and change settings with ease
- Full of features – utilise a plethora of features all included in the price (keep reading to find out what some of them are)
- Remote installation – we can get you up and running on a VoIP system without needing to send an engineer out to you, with no lengthy or expensive installation process
- Need Training? – Our team can also provide remote training, allowing you to experience the system as we walk you and your team through all of its features and functions
Customer Favourite Hosted VoIP Phone System Features
A hosted phone system can increase your company’s professionalism and improve the experience for customers and employees alike. Some of the main features include;
- Auto attendant – callers are greeted with options to direct them to the right department, for example: press 1 for sales, 2 for support etc. Great for managing calls and ensuring your customers speak to the right person
- Voicemail to email – an MP3 file is sent to an email address of your choosing, particularly helpful for dealing with out of hour queries.
- Mobile twinning – you can opt to have your extension paired with a mobile. Both will ring when your extension is called.
- Hunt Groups – if the call is not picked up you can opt for it to bounce to a selection of other extensions. A fantastic tool to help manage call flow and ensuring important calls are never missed
- Virtual numbers – with voice over internet protocol you can create generic or local area code numbers. An invaluable marketing tool when operating in numerous area codes
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I am stuck in a contract with my current provider?
Speak with one of our sales team today to see if we can get you out of your contract early – at no cost to you!
Will there be any business downtime?
There is no need to work as there will be no downtime when you opt for a VoIP system. We have robust processes in place to ensure your daily business activity is not disrupted at all.
I don’t have fibre broadband, can I still get a VoIP hosted phone system?
Yes, we have numerous business broadband options that can prioritise your voice data allowing you full functionality of the system.
We only have a small office, can you still help?
Yes, we help businesses of every size. Every business should be able to take advantage of VoIP today.
Please also feel free to use our live chat facility to ask another question
If your still not sure we can helpIf ANY of the following applies to you, we can!
- You’re not not sure if you need to upgrade your phone system
- You have decided you want a VOIP phone system and would like a competitive quote
- Your not sure which cloud phone system you should go for and would like some guidance
- Your in a contract and not sure if you can upgrade your phone system
- Your broadband is slow and you’re not sure if VoIP would work.
Not Quite Ready to Switch to a Cloud Based Phone System?
We can appreciate you may just be at the fact finding stage and are not quite ready to choose a telecoms partner and have a new system installed. For this reason, we have a scheme in place where you can let us know your interest and when you are likely to consider renewing your contract and we’ll get in touch when the time is right.
Subscribe below for exclusive VoIP offers and deals